Share your thoughts and concerns with HomeGoods management team by participating in their survey – www.homegoodsfeedback.com.
HomeGoods is a home furnishing store. It was founded in 1922. The headquarters are located in Framingham, Massachusetts; U.S. HomeGoods also operates in Canada and Europe but under the banner of HomeSense.
HOW TO ENTER INTO HOMEGOODS SURVEY
You can participate in the survey by two methods, they are as follows:
Online: Enter into HomeGoods Survey online by visiting the survey website at – www.homegoodsfeedback.com.
Mail-in: Enter yourself in the sweepstakes drawing by writing down your name, contact number and address on a piece of paper and mail it to company’s address.
For full information, click on sweepstakes rules on survey page.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Before starting the survey, you must fulfill the given requirements:
- To be eligible for the survey, you must have HomeGoods store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey. Some surveys mention specific age limit for participation.
- To take survey, you need an electronic device like Computer, Mobile or Tablet.
- You should have good internet accessibility as well.
- To enter into Sweepstakes, purchase is not necessary.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
When you complete the survey, you will be entered into monthly sweepstakes drawing for a chance to win $500 HomeGoods gift card.
HOW TO PROCEED HOMEGOODS SURVEY
You can share your opinions to company management if you follow the following steps accurately:
- Go to HomeGoods Survey website, which is located at www.homegoodsfeedback.com.
- Once on the survey page, begin by entering survey number into the box provided.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Click ‘Start’ to get started.
- This survey is conducted in English language, if you speak Spanish language; you can take the survey in Spanish by clicking on the option given.
- On next few pages, you will be presented with some questions regarding your recent visit. Answer them honestly.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike, you can also go for neutral option if you have no suitable answer for the situation.
- Finally, submit the survey.