The Harvey’s Survey – www.harveyssurvey.com is more than just an online questionnaire. It is an ongoing strategy of continuous improvement and measurement based on the feedback received. The Survey measures satisfaction, or dissatisfaction, with the supermarket’s offerings. Through this survey, company maintains its relationship with the customers.
Harvey’s is a supermarket chain. It is a subsidiary of Southeastern Grocers. Harvey’s operates stores in South Carolina, Florida, and Georgia. The company employs more than 3,000 employees for serving its customers. Harvey’s has more than 55 stores and 23 in-store pharmacies.
HOW TO ENTER INTO HARVEY’S SURVEY
Harvey’s wants to connect with its customers. Enter into its survey by going to – www.harveyssurvey.com. Spare few minutes of your time to complete the survey.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Companies have made some requirements for the customers to fulfill before they wish to start the survey. These requirements are:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity to access the survey website.
- To be eligible for survey, you should have made purchase at Harvey’s to have either store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should be of proper age to take the survey. Some companies set age for participation in surveys.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
By completing the survey, you will get $5 off your next $40 or more shop with Harvey’s.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH HARVEY’S SURVEY
Following steps will help you in completing the survey accurately:
- Complete Harvey’s survey by going to survey site at – www.harveyssurvey.com.
- You can take the survey in either English or Spanish.
- Enter the18-digit code; it is present on your receipt.
- Click ‘start’.
- You will be presented with number of questions. These questions are related to your recent visit to the store.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.