The effective and easy approach for collecting customer feedback is conducting customer satisfaction survey. Harvester wants to improve customer retention and to build and gain customer loyalty. This is why Harvester is conducting the survey at www.harvesterbringoutthebest.co.uk. Moreover, the company wants its customers to know that their opinions matter and their feedback will prompt positive change within the company.
Founded in 1983, Harvester is a farmhouse style family restaurant chain. Harvester is famous among family and friends for the delicious menu they have and awesome service that they give. Harvester is famous for its grills and salads. Due to its popularity, Harvester has almost 230 locations across United Kingdom.
HOW TO ENTER INTO HARVESTER SURVEY
Harvester Survey is locate at – www.harvesterbringoutthebest.co.uk. As soon as you click on the link, you will be directed to survey site.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Companies conduct survey for betterment and good customer-company relationship, they also set some requirements for participating in survey; these requirements will then either let you fulfill survey or not and make you eligible for any reward at the end. Keep note of following requirements:
- You should have Harvester store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should be of proper age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will receive a voucher for your next visit.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SURVEY
The purpose of this article is to guide you thoroughly relating the procedure of survey. Following steps will lead to accurate completion of survey:
- Complete Harvester Survey at its official website – www.harvesterbringoutthebest.co.uk.
- Read welcome note.
- Click ‘next’.
- Enter the restaurant name/city in the box.
- Click ‘next’.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Keeping in mind your previous visit to the store, rate some situations honestly.
- Then answer a series of questions. Your answers must be relative and true.
- In the end, submit the survey.