Experts agree that customer experience is one of the most important aspects for a successful business, which is why Wesco is conducting its Survey at – www.gowescowelisten.com. Share your thoughts about the company, its products, and the quality of customer service you received on your last visit to one of their stores. The Wesco survey allows company to view the negative or positive impressions about the service customer’s experience. This thorough information will help the company improve its products and services to meet customer expectations.
Wesco is a family owned and operated convenience store chain. It is based in Muskegon, Michigan. It has approximately 51 stores. They strive hard for making their customers satisfied.
HOW TO ENTER INTO WESCO SURVEY?
Wesco listens to your advice through two ways, these are:
- Online: To share your views, go to the company’s official website at –gowescowelisten.com.
- Mail-in: In order to enter without completing the survey, just mail your hand written name, address, zip code, and phone number to Consumer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, 1460 Whitehall Road, Muskegon, Michigan 49445.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR SURVEY?
Fulfill the following requirements:
- You are of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You have an electronic device like Smartphone, Computer, Tablet or PC.
- You have good and smooth internet connectivity.
- You possess Wesco store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon submission of survey, you will be entered into sweepstakes for a chance to win $250 Wesco gift card every month and $25 Wesco gift card every week.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH SURVEY?
If you are wondering how to proceed with survey, following instructions will lead you to the destination:
- Visit Wesco Survey by going to the official survey site at – www.gowescowelisten.com.
- Enter the store number.
- Enter the transaction number.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Read prize information.
- Click ‘Start’.
- Answer some questions. These questions are related to your recent visit to the store and they determine your satisfaction with the company’s offerings.
- Rate few statements according to your like and dislike.
- Submit the survey.