The Chili’s Survey measures customer sentiment. The business uses the feedback they get to see how well they are able to meet expectations. Take the survey at – www.go-chilis.com.
Chili’s offers Tex-Mex food in a casual dining environment. It has been around since 1975 with the first branch opening in Dallas, Texas. Today there are about 1,606 locations all around the world. Roughly half of the locations around the world are owned by the company while the other half is franchised to the locals. Outside the US, the brand is quite popular in Central and South America as well as Asia and the Middle East. Every major city is these regions have a Chili’s restaurant where people go to for good food in a relaxing atmosphere.
HOW TO ENTER INTO CHILI’S SURVEY
You can enter into Chili’s Survey by going to the survey site at – www.go-chilis.com.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
Companies have made some requirements for the customers to fulfill before they wish to start the survey. These requirements are:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity to access the survey website.
- To be eligible for survey, you should have made purchase at Chili’s to have either store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
REWARD OF SURVEY
At the end of survey, you will be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win $100 Chili’s Gift certificate.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
Following steps will help you in completing the survey accurately:
- Complete Chili’s Survey by going to survey site at – www.go-chilis.com.
- Select your country.
- Click ‘Enter’.
- Enter the survey code.
- Enter the check number.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the total bill amount.
- Enter the server name.
- Click ‘Enter’.
- You will be presented with number of questions. These questions are related to your recent visit to the store.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.