Conducting surveys is an essential part of successful company strategy. These surveys are conducted to know customers satisfaction level. Friendly’s survey is made to know the opinions of its people. You are requested to go to their website at www.friendlyslistens.com. Your feedback holds great importance in Friendly’s office, you are asked to give your outmost feeling and Friendly’s expect to get honest views from its loyal customers.
Friendly’s is a famous restaurant chain. It was founded by Curtis and Prestley in 1935. The place of its foundation was Springfield, Massachusetts. They offer good and calm environment, its standards never disappointing to the customers since its birth to till now.
HOW TO ENTER INTO FRIENDLY’S SURVEY
You can enter into Friendly’s survey by going to their official website that is www.friendlyslistens.com. The link will take you to the website where you will be asked to begin the survey.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
For each survey, there are few requirements that need to be fulfilled in order to be eligible for survey. Some of the requirements are:
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey. Some companies mention age criteria as well.
- You should have made purchase at Friendly’s and have its receipt or survey invitation.
- You should possess an electronic device for accessing the survey website. The device can be your Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet.
- Along with device, you should have good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will receive a coupon code for redeeming the offer mentioned on your receipt.
HOW TO PROCEED FRIENDLY’S SURVEY
To complete an accurate survey, track the following steps:
- First of all, go to Friendly’s survey site – www.friendlyslistens.com.
- Read company’s note.
- Enter the 14-digit code, located on your receipt.
- Click ‘Next’ to get started.
- After providing receipt information, you will be presented with some questions that require your honest remarks. These questions are simple and relatable to your recent visit.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.