Online surveys are provided by companies and businesses. The results taken are then processed and studied. In the light of the responses extracted from customers, the company or business can then take strict action to retain and increase their customer base. The complaints filed are acted upon and the small glitches in service can be identified and taken care of. Hence, online surveys have become a very popular tool of gauging customer response. They are feasible and quick not just for those conducting the surveys but for the customers too. The customers can easily file their complaints and convey their concerns over the internet. TGI Fridays also offers its online survey. The TGI Fridays Survey can be found at www.fridaysfeedback.com.
ABOUT TGI FRIDAYS:
TGI Fridays is an American restaurant chain. It offers its customers casual dining facilities. TGI FRIDAYS popularly stands for Thanks God Its Friday. The restaurant chain is renowned for its cocktails. TGI Fridays was founded in 1965 in New York City, New York, USA by Alan Stillman and Daniel R. Scoggin. The restaurant chain has its current headquarters in Dallas, Texas. TGI Fridays serves worldwide and has about a thousand locations.
REQUIREMENTS FOR TAKING THE SURVEY:
The following things should be at the disposal of the participant when it comes to taking the TGI Fridays Survey:
- A computer or a laptop
- A viable internet connection
- Access www.fridaysfeedback.com
- An invitation to take the survey
- A TGI Fridays receipt from your last visit to the restaurant
- Basic comprehension of English or Spanish
- Some extra time to spare
HOW TO TAKE THE TGI FRIDAYS SURVEY?
Do as follows:
- Go to www.fridaysfeedback.com
- Choose a language you are comfortable in from English or Spanish
- Enter the survey code and the time. This will be printed on your TGI Fridays receipt. Hence keep it with you when you sit down to take the survey
- Answer all questions as honestly as you can. Do not hesitate when it comes to criticism
- Enter your personal information
- Note down the validation code. You can redeem it on your next visit to the restaurant
- You are done!
THE TGI FRIDAYS SURVEY:
Anyone with a basic understanding of English or Spanish can take the TGI Fridays Survey with ease. The survey asks the participant about the major aspects of service. These include the cleanliness, temperature and taste of food, the staff and the manager, overall price paid for the order etc. A progress bar also shows the percentage of the survey completed, which is of help to the customers. To make the TGI Fridays Survey more customer friendly, the participant should also be asked about the cleanliness in the rest room, the ease of car parking, the location of the restaurant, the emergency and security precautions taken etc. This will make the survey more comprehensive and detailed.