Do you like both the products and customer services of Foot Locker? Join the Foot Locker Survey-www.footlockersurvey.com to voice your thoughts and opinions. Share your recent experience with the company management about the products and services of company. At the end of the survey, you will be provided with a validation code.
ABOUT FOOT LOCKER
Foot Locker is an American sportswear and footwear retailer. The company was established in 1974 but founded in 1988. Its headquarters are located in the middle of New York City. It operates in over 25 countries throughout the world.
HOW TO ENTER INTO FOOT LOCKER SURVEY
You can enter into Foot Locker Survey by going to survey site at – www.footlockersurvey.com. Each question on the survey is purposeful as it helps record the right information that can be later analyzed.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
For each survey, there are few requirements that need to be fulfilled in order to be eligible for survey. Some of the requirements are:
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey. Some companies mention age criteria as well.
- You should have made purchase at Foot Locker and have its receipt or survey invitation.
- You should possess an electronic device for accessing the survey website. The device can be your Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet.
- Along with device, you should have good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
You will get a validation code upon your submission of survey. Write the code on your receipt. The code is used to redeem $10 off on purchase of $50 or more.
HOW TO PROCEED FOOT LOCKER SURVEY
To complete an accurate survey, track the following steps:
- First of all, go to Foot Locker Survey site – www.footlockersurvey.com.
- Select your preferred language for the survey.
- Click Next to get started.
- Enter the five digit store number, it is mentioned on the receipt.
- Click next.
- After providing receipt information, you will be presented with some questions that require your honest remarks. These questions are simple and relatable to your recent visit.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.