Foot Action is welcoming its customers to participate in its survey. The reason for inviting you is to improve its services and build better connection with customers. You can be part of the survey by going to the survey at – www.footactionsurvey.com. The survey doesn’t take much time to complete; the feedback you will give will have long lasting impact on the prosperity of company as well as your future experiences.
ABOUT FOOT ACTION
Footaction is an American national athletic footwear and apparel retailer. It is a subsidiary of Foot Locker Company. It has over 300 stores located throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. The primary customers are young males that seek street-inspired athletic styles.
HOW TO ENTER INTO FOOT ACTION SURVEY
Foot Action Survey can be entered through the following link – www.footactionsurvey.com.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY?
Following bullets highlights the requirements of survey. These requirements differentiate between real customer and random audience. Fulfill the following requirements:
- You should have an electronic device like Smartphone, Tablet, Computer or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should possess Foot Action store receipt.
WHAT DO I GET AT THE END OF SURVEY?
At the end of the survey you will be provided a validation code. Use this code to receive $10 off a purchase of $50 or more.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE OF SURVEY?
Foot Action survey’s procedure is not rocket science; follow the following steps carefully to complete the questionnaire:
- Visit Foot Action Survey site at – www.footactionsurvey.com.
- Select your language.
- Read prize information.
- Enter the 5-digit store number.
- Click ‘Next’.
- On next few pages, you will be asked a series of questions. Answer them honestly.
- Rate some statements according to your likelihood.
- At the end, submit the survey.