Fleming’s survey provides a medium for sharing ideas, concerns and satisfaction of people. The company official website – www.flemingslistens.com directs to a questionnaire where a number of questions are asked. The main purpose of every survey is to enhance the ability of company and to let them know their strength and weakness. The survey takes no more than five minutes of your time. The opinions you share in the survey helps the company in their future decisions.
Fleming’s is an American steakhouse restaurant chain. It was founded by Paul Fleming and Bill Allen in 1998. Its locations are located in Newport Beach, Caroline. You can find its headquarters in Tampa, Florida. Fleming’s is well known to have 100 different varieties of Wine. The company also has 69 locations throughout 28 states of US. You can find Fleming’s in Brazil too.
HOW TO ENTER INTO FLEMING’S SURVEY
To complete the Fleming’s Survey online, go to Fleming’s official website at –www.flemingslistens.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
There are some requirements to fulfill before taking the Fleming’s Survey, these are:
- You should make a purchase at Fleming’s store and have a receipt of it.
- You should be of appropriate age for appearing in the survey.
- You need to have an electronic device like Mobile, Computer, Tablet or Laptop.
- You should possess smooth and good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR SURVEY
Fleming’s survey on completion gives its customers an electronic dining credit which they can redeem on their next visit. They will ask you of your email address in order to send you the credit in 24-48 hours.
STEPS FOR TAKING THE FLEMING’S SURVEY
For completing accurate and correct survey, follow the following instructions carefully:
- Begin the survey by going to Fleming’s Survey site – www.flemingslistens.com.
- Read the survey instructions and welcome note.
- Enter 18-digit survey code in the space provided.
- Click ‘Start’ to get started.
- Answer few questions related to your experience. You are requested to provide honest answers.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.