Do you visit Ember Inns regularly? Tell them about their services, the survey – www.ember-survey.co.uk will not take more than five to seven minutes of your time but the feedback you give will be far more beneficial than those few minutes.
Ember is the local famous pub with delicious food and soft drinks. Ember Inns has different menus to serve an extensive variety of people and their longings. The main one features all of the pub classics such as roast chicken, beef ribs, pork belly, burgers, fish and chips, and a whole lot more. There’s also a set menu, a Sunday menu, a brunch menu, a children’s menu, and a buffet menu.
HOW TO ENTER INTO EMBER SURVEY
Complete the Ember survey by going to survey site – www.ember-survey.co.uk.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
To be eligible for the survey, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- To be part of survey, you must hold Ember survey invitation or store receipt.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device for accessing the online survey site like Laptop, Mobile, Computer or Tablet.
- You should have smooth and good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
As a little thank you, you will be entered into prize draw and 8 out of 10 respondents will receive a voucher straight to their inbox for their next visit. For more information about what this voucher will be about, visit the terms and conditions site – https://edrcdn.com/fs/fs/FSM-vn23-207645936/f/FSF-vn23-262372683/html/emberinns_conditions.html.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SURVEY
You can share your opinions to company management if you follow the following steps accurately:
- Visit the Ember survey site; it is located at – ember-survey.co.uk.
- Read survey instructions.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Enter the Pub name. Or you can type in the town/city you visited and then select from the list.
- Click on Next.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time your visit.
- Tell them what you had when you visited them.
- Rate your overall satisfaction experience with the store.
- If you have anything to say by yourself, fill in the empty boxes that are present on the page.
- Tell them if you had cask ale?
- Mention any exceptional staff member and what they did.
- Indicate the frequency of your visits to the pub and tell them what they could do to increase this.
- Tick a box to enter the prize draw and provide your contact details.
- Finally, submit the survey.