The Edible Arrangements Customer Experience Survey – www.ediblearrangements.com/wow is meant to ensure that you have the best experience. It is meant to measure your satisfaction and provide helpful feedback to make sure you’re being served in the best possible way. Unhappy customers are also important to company and they want to know why you feel the way you do and listen to your experience.
ABOUT EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS
Edible Arrangements is a U.S.-based franchising business. It specializes in fresh fruit arrangements. Its products include bouquets and arrangements of sculpted fresh fruit, chocolate dipped fruit, fresh fruit smoothies, and fruit salad. The arrangements are the perfect gift for many occasions; either they be business celebrations, a new baby, birthdays or graduation.
HOW TO ENTER INTO EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS SURVEY
You can become a part of Edible Arrangements survey by visiting the survey site at – www.ediblearrangements.com/wow/. Express your sentiments about company’s products and services through this survey.
WHAT ARE SURVEY REQUIREMENTS?
There are few basic yet important requirements to fulfill before you begin the survey. These are:
- Companies exert great importance on age limitation. Therefore, you should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should have Edible Arrangements store receipt or survey invitation.
WHAT IS SURVEY REWARD?
When you complete the survey, you will receive special offer via email.
HOW CAN I COMPLETE THE SURVEY?
Following steps will guide you in completing an accurate survey. Follow the bullets carefully:
- Visit Edible Arrangements Survey site – www.ediblearrangements.com/wow/.
- Read Thank you note.
- Select your language.
- Select whether you made purchased or got it as a gift?
- The questionnaire consists of questions relating to your recent visit to the store. Answer those questions honestly.
- Then, rate some statements according to your likelihood.
- At the end, submit the survey.