Customer satisfaction survey helps industries in measuring customer satisfaction levels. Customers can either be satisfied or dissatisfied. Customers can either be fully satisfied or fully dissatisfied. To know where they actually lie, Customer surveys are conducted. Dairy Queen wishes the same; the company cares for its loyal customers and so wants to be fully aware of their need. You are requested to give your comments to the company by completing their short survey at – www.dqfansurvey.com.
ABOUT DAIRY QUEEN
Dairy Queen was founded in 1940. It is a fast food and soft serve ice cream chain. It is owned by International Dairy Queen incorporated. It is famous for its frozen products like milkshakes, sundaes and more. The company’s headquarters are located in Edina, Minnesota. It also owns Orange Julius and Karmelkron.
HOW TO ENTER INTO DAIRY QUEEN SURVEY
Dairy Queen would like to hear from you about how well they are doing, enter into survey site at – www.dqfansurvey.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Companies have made some requirements for the customers to fulfill before they wish to start the survey. These requirements are:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity to access the survey website.
- To be eligible for survey, you should have made purchase at Dairy Queen to have either store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
You will receive validation code at the end of survey. Write down the code on your receipt and use it on your next purchase.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH DAIRY QUEEN SURVEY
Following steps will help you in completing the survey accurately:
- Complete Dairy Queen Survey by going to survey site at – www.dqfansurvey.com.
- The survey is conducted in English. You can take the survey in Spanish or French as well.
- Enter 19-digit survey code.
- Click ‘Start’.
- Enter the date and time of your visit.
- You will be presented with number of questions. These questions are related to your recent visit to the store.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.