Surveys are designed with the purpose of helping companies in retaining their customers because surveys provide the exact picture of customers’ mind. Debenhams cares about its customers views. The company believes in the power of customer satisfaction. To take the survey, visit the website at www.debenhamsfeedback.com.
Debenhams is a department store in the UK. It was established in 1778. Debenhams offers a wide range of items such as furniture, electrical, women’s clothing, men’s clothing, beauty products, toys, kids clothes and much more. The company has more than 178 locations in the United Kingdom alone.
HOW TO ENTER INTO DEBENHAMS SURVEY
Debenhams Survey can be accessed by clicking on the link – www.debenhamsfeedback.com. The link will take you directly to the survey site where you will be asked few questions about the experience at the store.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
If you wish to share your thoughts on the offerings given to you on your recent visit to store, fulfill the following requirements first:
- You should have an electronic device like Computer, PC, Smartphone or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have Debenhams store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD OF SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you can win £250/€270 Love2Shop Highstreet voucher.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
Taking survey is not a difficult task but to complete it accurately is! So if you want to fill up the survey, then follow the following instructions:
- To complete Debenhams Survey, go to the survey site at – www.debenhamsfeedback.com.
- Rate some statements according to your like and dislike.
- Read prize information.
- Tick on the box that read ‘Enter the prize draw’.
- Click ‘Continue’.
- They will ask your number of questions regarding your recent visit to the store. Answer them honestly.
- In the end, submit the survey.