The Cloggs customer feedback survey is found by visiting – www.cloggs-feedback.com. The survey does not take very long at all to complete and once you are finished, you will feel good about helping one of the world’s best companies to improve and grow. Cloggs has always put a great deal of passion and hard work into keeping their customers satisfied with their experiences, customer service and well thought out shoe lines. For this reason, the company created the Cloggs customer feedback survey to know how well they have done.
Cloggs is an online international retailer of footwear. It was founded in 1979 by Russell Thomas. It is headquartered in United Kingdom. Over the years, Cloggs has worked hard to become one of the most easily recognized footwear companies in the world.
HOW TO ENTER INTO CLOGGS SURVEY
You can enter into Cloggs Survey by going to survey site at – www.cloggs-feedback.com. Your opinions matter a lot to the company. Cloggs look forward to receiving honest and true remarks from its customers.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
Cloggs has set a series of requirements that every customer must fulfill if they wish to become part of their survey. The requirements are simple yet important:
- You should have Cloggs store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should have an electronic device like Computer, Smartphone, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
REWARD OF SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into prize draw for a chance to win £100 gift card.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
It is easy to visit any store and make purchase, it is also easy to conduct survey. What actually need instructions and care is how you complete the survey. This portion of article guides you regarding this matter:
- For completing Cloggs Survey, visit the survey site at – www.cloggs-feedback.com.
- Read Welcome note and prize information.
- Enter the location code.
- Click ‘Take Part’
- After providing basic information, answer some questions related to your recent visit to store.
- Rate few statements according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.