Canadian Tire Survey is powered by InMoment Inc. Conducting survey is a great way of voicing your opinion to a company who cares about what their customers have to say. A customer survey is a tool used to measure the satisfaction level of customers who frequent the place of business. The Canadian Tire Survey – www.cantireessence.com takes a few minutes of your time to complete and provides invaluable insight for the company.
ABOUT CANADIAN TIRE GAS+
Canadian Tire is a public franchise retail store which sells home products, sports and leisure equipment and automotive products. Canadian Tire was founded in 1909. It is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. The company has 1,700 locations, including its subsidiaries.
HOW TO ENTER INTO CANADIAN TIRE GAS+ SURVEY
Canadian Tire survey can be found at – www.cantireessence.com. Take the survey to get exciting prize at the end. The company cares for its customers; therefore it has conducted this short survey for knowing their satisfaction level.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
There are no rocket science requirements for survey which cannot be fulfilled, following requirements will decide your eligibility for participating in survey or not:
- Do you have Canadian Tire Gas+receipt or survey invitation?
- Are you of appropriate age to take the survey?
- Do you have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC for accessing the website?
- Do you have good internet connectivity?
REWARD OF SURVEY
Upon submission of survey, you will be entered into prize draw for $1,000 daily and $1,500 weekly. Moreover, you can save 2 cents per liter.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
Follow the following instructions to complete the survey:
- Go to Canadian Tire Gas+ Survey site at – www.cantireessence.com.
- Choose the language of your region to begin the survey. You can complete the survey in English and French, depending upon your choice.
- Enter the date of your purchase.
- Enter the total amount spent on your visit.
- Enter the receipt ID from your receipt.
- Click on Enter button.
- Answer some basic questions.
- Rate few statements.
- Submit the survey.