The Cafe Rouge Customer Feedback Survey is presented to you as an outlet for your thoughts regarding the restaurant. Both positive and negative comments are welcome. These will make them work harder to get even higher marks in the future. You will be able to find the survey at this link: www.caferouge-feedback.co.uk.
TELL ME ABOUT CAFÉ ROUGE
Café Rouge is a French-styled restaurant chain. This restaurant chain is located in the UK. It is known for serving award-winning French cuisine. Its headquarters are located in London. It operates more than 120 branches across the country. It was founded back in 1989 by Karen Jones and Roger Myers.
HOW CAN I BECOME PART OF CAFÉ ROUGE SURVEY?
You can enter into Café Rouge Survey by going to the survey site at – www.caferouge-feedback.co.uk.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY?
There are few requirements that every user must fulfill in order to take the survey, these requirements are:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- Your electronic device must be connected to internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should possess Café Rouge store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD FOR SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into prize draw for a chance to win £250 of restaurant vouchers.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH SURVEY?
Café Rouge looks forward to receiving positive as well as negative feedback so that they can better improve their services. To complete the survey, follow the following instructions:
- Begin survey by going to Café Rouge Survey site which is located at – www.caferouge-feedback.co.uk.
- Read survey instructions.
- Enter the Feedback code.
- Click ‘Start’.
- If you do not have the code, click on the option given.
- Select your location.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Click ‘Next’.
- You will be asked a number of questions regarding your recent experience at the store. Answer them honestly.
- Rate some statements according to your likelihood.
- At the end, submit the survey.