Cafe Rio is a big family. To make its family grow and prosper, Cafe Rio needs to know what its employees think about their work experience and their managers. By completing the Cafe Rio employee feedback survey, Rio management team will know what to improve on and thus help improve your work experience and the restaurant’s management. Help the company in improving opportunities for you. Complete this survey and play your part.
ABOUT CAFÉ RIO
Cafe Rio Mexican Grill is a famous fast casual restaurant chain in the Western United States. It was founded in 1997 by Steve and Tricia Stanley in St.George, Utah. It is the nation’s number one restaurant. The restaurants serve up burrito, tacos, nachos, quesadilla, salads, drinks, etc. Café Rio is a best place for a family and friends gathering. You will not only like the food but also the environment. The staff is also cooperative and friendly, the company work hard to give you comfortable time.
HOW TO ENTER INTO CAFÉ RIO SURVEY
Café Rio Employee Survey can be accessed through the following link – www.caferioemployeesurvey.com. You are requested to follow the instructions given there for better completion of survey.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
There are no rocket science requirements for survey which cannot be fulfilled, following requirements will decide your eligibility for participating in survey or not:
- Do you have Café Rio receipt or survey invitation?
- Are you of appropriate age to take the survey?
- Do you have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC for accessing the website?
- Do you have good internet connectivity?
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
Follow the following instructions to complete the survey:
- Go to Café Rio Employee Survey site at – www.caferioemployeesurvey.com.
- Select the language of your choice; you can take the survey in either English or Spanish.
- Enter the 2-digit store number.
- Click on the forward arrow to precede the survey.
- Answer some basic questions.
- Rate few statements.
- Submit the survey.