Customers form the backbone of any business. Happy customers mean more profits. Companies like Cabela’s which have to serve a diverse pool of people on a global level need to know what their customers want.Consumer demands are inconsistent and static. Hence, being aware of what a customer desires and the general level of satisfaction is the key. The Cabela’s Survey, now available at www.cabelas.com/retailsurveys, helps the company know its customers. This way, if a particular customer expresses unhappiness regarding a product or the time taken to deliver it, the company can act on it swiftly and take care of the flaws in service. This way it maintains its customer base.
Cabela’s Inc. is an American retail company which produces hunting, fishing and outdoor goods for sail. It also offers shipment of merchandise to 50 states within the USA and 120 countries worldwide. Cabela’s was founded in 1961 in Chappell, Nebraska, USA by Dick Cabela and Jim Cabela. Its current headquarters are in Sydney, Nebraska. Cabela’s employs more than 19000 employees and has 82 locations in USA and Canada, as of 2016.
The Cabela’s Survey is beneficial not only to the company but to the customers themselves.
To take the Cabela’s Survey, you must have the following:
- A computer or cell phone
- Reliable internet connection
- An invitation to take the survey
- A recent Cabela’s receipt
- Must be 18 years or over of age
- Some spare time in your hands
HOW TO PROCEED:
When you have made sure that you are in possession of the above mentioned, you are ready to take the survey:
- Go to www.cabelas.com/retailsurvey
- Hit ‘Click Here To Start The Survey’ tab
- Select the store location you visited
- Type in the transaction ID underneath the bar code or scan your barcode. The transaction ID will be printed on your receipt. So, do not lose it before you take the Cabela’s Survey
- Enter the purchase date in MM/DD/YY format
- Answer all questions candidly
- Add additional comments/opinion
THE CABELA’S SURVEY:
The Cabela’s Survey demands about five minutes of your time. Each aspect of service isdealt separately. For example; the helpfulness and knowledge of employees, quality and selection of products, the overall environment of the store, cleanliness and monetary feasibility of products etc. This makes the survey very thorough. However, to make the survey more customer friendly, the participant should be provided with the option of choosing any other language rather than the default language: English. A ‘progress’ bar also makes it easy to assess how much of the survey remains. Lastly, like most other surveys, the Cabela’s Survey should also provide the participants with a chance to enter into the sweepstakes or a coupon; this will ensure the ending of the survey on a happy note.