Cabela’s Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.cabelas.ca/retailsurvey gives you a chance to tell them what you think about their products and services by answering a few simple questions. Whatever your comments, criticism, advice, or questions, Cabela’s is ready and happy to listen.
WHAT IS CABELA’S CANADA RETAIL STORE?
Cabela’s is a retailer and direct marketer of shooting, camping, fishing, hunting, and other outdoor recreation products. It was founded in 1961. The company is headquartered in Sidney, Nebraska. The company came into being by Dick Cabela. The company’s direct marketing operation is one of the most successful in the U.S., with mail-order catalogs being shipped to more than 120 countries.
HOW TO ENTER INTO CABELA’S CANADA RETAIL STORE SURVEY?
The survey is designed to get the most honest and loyal feedbacks to channelize their strategic department. Be a part of Cabela’s Survey by visiting the survey site at – www.cabelas.ca/retailsurvey.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
To participate in survey, you need to fulfill some of the requirements:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Computer or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey. Some companies set age limit.
- You should have Cabela’s Canada Retail Store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will receive $500 gift card through Cabela’s prize draw.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SURVEY
Follow the following instructions for completing accurate and authentic survey:
- Complete the Cabela’s Canada Retail Store Survey by going to the survey website at – www.cabelas.ca/retailsurvey.
- Select your language for the survey. You can take survey in either English or French.
- Read thank you note from company.
- Enter the alpha/numeric number found under the barcode of your receipt.
- Click ‘next’.
- Surveys are all about questions, questions that require honest answers for determining customer satisfaction. You will be asked some questions to answer truthfully.
- Rate few statements according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.