Surveys act as bridge between the two parties. Bridges that finish the gap and let the parties discuss the matters of importance. What is important to company is your feedback and what is important to customer is company’s keen interest in hearing the customer views. Survey serves the purpose well. Unfortunately, the survey doesn’t exist anymore.
TELL ME ABOUT BOSTON BEANERY
The Boston Beanery was founded in Morgantown, WV, in 1983. The restaurants are decorated after old Boston pubs from the 1800’s, which at that time were called Beaneries. Boston Beanery has seven locations in West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Virginia. You not only enjoy grilled sandwiches, hand-battered seafood, or fresh Angus steaks but also the tavern-style atmosphere that the restaurant offers for its customers.
HOW CAN I BECOME PART OF BOSTON BEANERY SURVEY?
If you wish to share your views about your last visit to Boston Beanery, you can enter the company’s survey here at – www.bostonbeanerysurvey.com.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY?
There are few requirements that every user must fulfill in order to take the survey, these requirements are:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- Your electronic device must be connected to internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should possess Boston Beanery store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD FOR SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be given a validation code. The code can be used on your next visit for redeeming the ongoing offer.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH SURVEY?
Boston Beanery looks forward to receiving positive as well as negative feedback so that they can better improve their services. To complete the survey, follow the following instructions:
- Begin survey by going to Boston Beanery Survey site which is located at – www.bostonbeanerysurvey.com.
- Enter the 6-digit number, from your receipt.
- Enter the check number.
- Click on forward arrow to proceed with survey.
- You will be asked a number of questions regarding your recent experience at the store. Answer them honestly.
- Rate some statements according to your likelihood.
- At the end, submit the survey.