Customer satisfaction surveys have become a vital part in company’s growth. Surveys serve as a route between the company and customer. Burger King UK wants to know what customers think and feel, whereas customers want their voices to be heard. Share your views at – www.bk-feedback-uk.com.
ABOUT BURGER KING UK
Burger King is a renowned fast food chain in the world. It was founded in 1945. They specialize in serving delicious hamburgers to the society. According to the study about 11 million customers visit Burger King around the world. It is known to be the second largest fast food chain in the world. Burger King has devoted its each and everything to the quality, service that since 60 years it has never disappointed its customers.
HOW TO ENTER INTO BURGER KING UK SURVEY
You can become part of Burger King UK Survey for sharing your views just by clicking on the link provided- www.bk-feedback-uk.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Companies have made some requirements for the customers to fulfill before they wish to start the survey. These requirements are:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity to access the survey website.
- To be eligible for survey, you should have made purchase at Burger King UK to have either store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
When you complete the survey, you will receive a validation code. The code is used for next visit.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH BURGER KING UK SURVEY
Following steps will help you in completing the survey accurately:
- Complete Burger King UK Survey by going to survey site at – www.bk-feedback-uk.com.
- Read survey instructions.
- Click ‘Continue’.
- Enter the restaurant number.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Click ‘Start’.
- You will be presented with number of questions. These questions are related to your recent visit to the store.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.