Customer satisfaction surveys have become a vital part in company’s growth. Surveys serve as a route between the company and customer. Burger King Norway wants to know what customers think and feel, whereas customers want their voices to be heard. Share your views at – www.bk-feedback-no.com.
ABOUT BURGER KING
Burger King is a fast food chain. It was founded in 1945. They specialize in serving delicious hamburgers to the society. According to the study about 11 million customers visit Burger King around the world. It is known to be the second largest fast food chain in the world. Burger King has devoted its each and everything to the quality, service that since 60 years it has never disappointed its customers.
HOW TO ENTER INTO BURGER KING NORWAY SURVEY
You can enter into Burger King Norway survey by clicking on the link given – www.bk-feedback-no.com.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
You cannot participate in the survey unless you have fulfilled the following requirements:
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity for accessing the website.
- You should have Burger King Norway store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD OF SURVEY
When you complete the survey, you will get a validation code. This code helps in redeeming the ongoing offer at the store.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
Every questionnaire has certain way of completion; following bullets will guide you in completing this particular survey.
- To complete Burger King Norway Survey, visit the survey site at – www.bk-feedback-no.com.
- You can switch your language by clicking on the option given on bottom.
- Read survey instructions.
- Click ‘Continue’.
- Read prize information.
- Enter Burger King Restaurant number.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Click ‘Start’ to continue with survey.
- They will ask you a number of questions, answer those questions honestly. Your answers determine your satisfaction level.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey