The BI-LO Survey is meant to collect honest feedback from customers, which is useful for future service delivery. If you like shopping at BI-LO supermarkets, take the BI-LO Survey at www.bi-losurvey.com and comment on their customer service and products. Your feedback will help them improve, which will enhance your future shopping experiences.
BI-LO is a supermarket chain. It is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. It was founded in 1961. BI-LO is known for providing high quality, fresh products and excellent service to its customers. The company has more than 18,000 teammates located in nearly 211 outlets and 109 pharmacies throughout the southern communities. BI-LO serves its customers in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Tennessee.
HOW TO ENTER INTO BI-LO SURVEY
Complete online BI-LO survey with your candid opinion by clicking on the provided link – www.bi-losurvey.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
In order to participate in the survey, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Computer or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity in your device for accessing the website.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have made purchase at BI-LO to either have its store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
By completing survey, you will get $5 off your next $40 or more shop with BI-LO.
INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW FOR COMPLETING BI-LO SURVEY
Appearing in survey is easy, but to do it correctly is more important because if you cannot convey your message to company how do you expect them to act accordingly? Therefore, follow the steps carefully:
- To complete BI-LO survey, go to official site – www.bi-losurvey.com.
- Read survey instructions.
- Enter the18-digit code; it is located on your receipt.
- Click ‘Start’.
- On next few pages, you will be asked some questions about your recent visit. Answer those questions honestly.
- Rate few situations according to your like and dislike. Your rating will determine your overall satisfaction.
- At the end, submit the survey.