Have you recently visited Bandana’s Bar-B-Q? How did you find the taste and environment? Tell Bandana’s Bar-B-Q your experience. You can take the survey, conducted by company at – www.bandanasbbq.com/survey. Survey helps in highlighting the areas of importance. Surveys provide a clear image of customer satisfaction with offerings.
ABOUT BANDANA’S BAR-B-Q
Bandana’s Bar-B-Q is a restaurant chain. It was founded in 1996. The chain’s specialty is Southern Style BBQ. It has multiple locations in Missouri. Bandana’s BBQ is always cooked and served sauce less. The specialty of Bandana is that all its pork, beef, chicken and ribs are specially prepared over a pit of select hardwoods to create the signature smoked flavor which you along with your friends and family come to enjoy.
HOW TO ENTER INTO BANDANA’S BAR-B-Q SURVEY
You can enter into Bandana’s Bar-B-Q Survey by visiting the survey site at – www.bandanasbbq.com/survey. Give your honest remarks to asked questions.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
To be eligible for the survey, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Computer or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have Bandana’s Bar-B-Q store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD OF SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered in drawing to win a $100 Bandana’s BAR-B-Q gift card.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
Bandana’s Bar-B-Q would like to hear from you about your views and ideas. Follow the following bullets for completing an accurate and correct questionnaire:
- To complete Bandana’s Bar-B-Q Survey, go to the survey site at – www.bandanasbbq.com/survey.
- Enter the code; it can be found on your receipt.
- Enter your first name.
- Enter your last name.
- Enter your email address.
- Confirm your email address.
- Enter your phone number.
- Click Submit button.
- They will ask you a number of questions. Answer these questions honestly.
- Rate some situations according to your likelihood.
- In the end, submit the survey.