Surveys are conducted to collect customers’ feedback. The feedback can be negative or positive but it does not matter to the company, what matters is your participation. Take Bahama Breeze Survey at -www.bahamabreezesurvey.com.
ABOUT BAHAMA BREEZE
Bahama Breeze is an American restaurant chain. It is owned by Dardan Restaurants. It was founded in 1996 by Dardan Restaurants, Inc. They specialize in Caribbean-inspired seafood, chicken, steaks, and tropical drinks. Their first location was in Orlando, Florida on International Drive. They offer lunch, after work drinks and dinner.
HOW TO ENTER INTO BAHAMA BREEZE SURVEY
If you wish to share your thoughts about your recent visit to Bahamas’, then become a part of its survey through the following ways:
You can enter into Bahama Breeze Online survey by going to survey website, which is located at –www.bahamabreezesurvey.com.
Or you can send your name, contact number and address on a piece of your paper to company’s official address.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
There are some requirements to fulfill before taking the Bahama Breeze Survey, these are:
- You should make a purchase at Bahama Breeze store and have a receipt of it.
- You should be of appropriate age for appearing in the survey.
- You need to have an electronic device like Mobile, Computer, Tablet or Laptop.
- You should possess smooth and good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR SURVEY
Bahama Breeze enters you in its monthly drawing for a chance to win either grand prize worth $1,000 or one of hundred $50 prizes.
STEPS FOR TAKING THE BAHAMA BREEZE SURVEY
For completing accurate and correct survey, follow the following instructions carefully:
- Begin the survey by going to Bahama Breeze Survey site – www.bahamabreezesurvey.com.
- The survey is in English language, you can complete the survey in Spanish too by clicking on the link given at the bottom.
- Enter the ID code from your receipt.
- Then click ‘Enter’ to continue with survey.
- Answer few questions related to your experience. You are requested to provide honest answers.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.