How do you like Aldo Shoes? Give your remarks in their survey questionnaire. ALDO values customer feedback and welcomes you to take the ALDO Survey at – www.aldoshoes.com/survey. Spare few minutes of your time to take the survey.
ALDO is a private Canadian company. It is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec. The company was founded by Aldo Bensadoun in Montreal, Quebec, in 1972. It owns and operates a worldwide chain of shoe and accessory stores. ALDO serves customers with high-quality ALDO shoes, boots, sandals, handbags and accessories. It has grown to become a worldwide corporation, having nearly 1,600 stores; with about 1400 retail stores in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
HOW TO ENTER INTO ALDO SURVEY
You can become part of Aldo Survey by going to the survey site – www.aldoshoes.com/survey. The survey consists of questions that determine customers’ satisfaction.
To be eligible for survey, you should follow the following requirements:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have Aldo store receipt or survey invitation.
Upon completion of survey, you will be given a promotion code for 15% off on next purchase. Write the code on receipt; take it with you on next visit to avail the offer.
Complete an accurate survey by following the given instructions:
- Go to Aldo Survey site at – www.aldoshoes.com/survey.
- Select the language of your choice to take the survey.
- Enter the Survey ID; it is located on your receipt.
- Click Submit to get started.
- The next step includes a series of questions. These questions are related to your experience at the store.
- Rate few situations according to your like and dislike.
- The last step is to submit the survey.