ALDO values customer feedback and welcomes you to take the ALDO Survey at – www.aldolistens.com. The survey will take around four minutes to finish.
ALDO is a private Canadian corporation. The company was founded by Aldo Bensadoun in Montreal, Quebec, in 1972. It is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec. It owns and operates a worldwide chain of shoe and accessory stores. ALDO serves customers with high-quality ALDO shoes, boots, sandals, handbags and accessories. It has grown to become a worldwide corporation, having nearly 1,600 stores; with about 1400 retail stores in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Ireland.
HOW TO ENTER INTO ALDO SURVEY
How do you like Aldo Shoes? Give your remarks in their survey questionnaire. You can become part of Aldo survey by going to the survey site – www.aldolistens.com.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
If you wish to share your thoughts on the offerings given to you on your recent visit to store, fulfill the following requirements first:
- You should have an electronic device like Computer, PC, Smartphone or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have Aldo store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD OF SURVEY
When you complete the survey, you will be given a validation code. You will get 15% off on purchase of about $70 or more.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
Taking survey is not a difficult task but to complete it accurately is! So if you want to fill up the survey, then follow the following instructions:
- To complete ALDO Survey, go to the official site at – www.aldolistens.com.
- Select your country.
- Select your language.
- Click ‘Next’ to continue with survey.
- Read prize information.
- Enter the code in the space provided.
- Click ‘Next’ to get started.
- They will ask your number of questions regarding your recent visit to the store. Answer them honestly.
- Rate some statements according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.