Have your ever purchased at American Eagle Outfitters? How was your visit to the store? If you wish to tell management about your experience, then here is your chance to take Company’s survey. Complete American Eagle Outfitters survey honestly. Surveys are increasingly becoming famous because of their benefits.
ABOUT AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS
American Eagle Outfitters is an American clothing and accessories retailer. It is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The brand targets 15- to 25-year-olds including males and females. You can find some popular products like low-rise jeans, polo shirts, graphic T-shirts, henley shirts, boxers and briefs, outerwear, and swimwear of your wish.
HOW TO ENTER INTO AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS SURVEY
You can enter into American Eagle Outfitters Survey by visiting the survey site – www.ae.com/tellus. Company looks forward to receive candid feedback from you. Spare only few minutes of your time to complete this survey.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
If you wish to share your thoughts on the offerings given to you on your recent visit to store, fulfill the following requirements first:
- You should have an electronic device like Computer, PC, Smartphone or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have American Eagle Outfitters store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD OF SURVEY
When you complete the survey, you will receive a coupon that will give you 15% off on your next visit.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
Taking survey is not a difficult task but to complete it accurately is! So if you want to fill up the survey, then follow the following instructions:
- To complete American Eagle Outfitters Survey, go to the survey site at – www.ae.com/tellus.
- Select your language.
- Enter associate number.
- Enter the store number.
- Enter the transaction number.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- They will ask your number of questions regarding your recent visit to the store. Answer them honestly.
- Rate some statements according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.