The H-E-B Customer Satisfaction Survey is a helpful tool in assisting the company to retain customers, attract new ones, and build on existing relationships. If you like shopping at H-E-B Grocery Stores, visit their survey site to tell them what you like or dislike about their products and services. Your feedback will give them the vision they need to keep you happy and satisfied. The survey is powered by InMoment and it can be located at – talk2heb.heb.com.
H-E-B also known as HEB Grocery Company is a private owned Company supermarket chain. It was first founded as C.C Butt grocery store by Florence Butt in 1905. It is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. HEB Grocery Company is known as a religious company since it does not sell alcohols and does not open on Sundays. There are about 350 stores in Texas and Northern Mexico.
HOW TO ENTER INTO H-E-B SURVEY
You can enter into H-E-B Survey by going to the survey site at – talk2heb.heb.com. Your opinions matter a lot to the company since it works for its customers.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
H-E-B look forward to your comments and remarks about its offerings, but to give your suggestions you must first fulfill the following requirements:
- You should have H-E-B store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
REWARD OF SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into prize draw for a chance to win $100 H-E-B gift card.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
By completing this survey, you can get different offers and prizes and if you do not get anything in return; you help company in making improvements which you can experience on next visit, so in both cases you are getting something in return. For completing an accurate survey, follow the following instructions carefully:
- Visit the H-E-B Survey site at – talk2heb.heb.com.
- Select your language.
- Read prize information.
- Enter the certificate code.
- Click ‘Enter’ to get started.
- Answer some basic questions honestly.
- Rate few statements according to your likelihood.
- Submit the survey.