Babies “R” Us team has created a customer satisfaction survey for its customers. Through this questionnaire, company can get to know areas of moderation. Share your thoughts at – survey.foreseeresults.com/toysrus.ca.
ABOUT BABIES “R” US
Babies “R” Us was founded in 1948. It is the invention of Charles Lazarus. They are the passion that equips kids with the tools they need to grow. They have over 62,000 employees worldwide. In addition to their toys, children and baby item sales, each year, Babies “R” Us is dedicated to supporting children’s charities which works to collect toys for children in need around the holiday season.
HOW TO ENTER INTO BABIES “R” US SURVEY
Enter into Babies “R” Us Survey by visiting the survey site, it is located at – survey.foreseeresults.com/toysrus.ca.
Babies “R” Us would like to hear from you about how well they are doing. But company wants to make sure; it is receiving feedback from its genuine customer. For this, it has set a series of requirements that each user must fulfill:
- To be eligible for survey, you should have Babies “R” Us store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- Your device should be connected to good and smooth internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take survey as some companies exert great importance on age limitation.
By completing this survey, you will get a chance to win $500 gift card through prize drawing.
After you have fulfilled the requirements, you are eligible for the survey. Following instructions will guide you in completing an accurate survey:
- To complete Babies “R” Us Survey, visit the survey site at – http://survey.foreseeresults.com/toysrus.ca.
- Select your language.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Select your province from drop down menu.
- Enter the store ID.
- Enter the Transaction ID.
- Enter the register ID.
- Enter the date of transaction.
- Select the category that best describes your age.
- Tick on the box.
- Type in the characters you see in the box.
- The questionnaire consists of number of questions. These questions demand honest answers.
- Then, rate few statements according to your likelihood.
- In the end, submit the survey.