Customer satisfaction surveys play vital role in the growth of business. They help in providing the ratio of happy to unhappy customers. LEGO is well-known name; they are conducting survey to know how much its customers are happy and how much they expect from company. Survey is short and doesn’t take much time to complete.
ABOUT LEGO VIDEO GAMES
LEGO is a standard line of construction toys. These toys are manufactured by The LEGO Group. LEGO Group is a privately held company. It is based in Billund, Denmark. The company’s flagship product, LEGO, consists of colorful interlocking plastic bricks and an accompanying array of gears, mini figures and various other parts. LEGO is the best thing for video games lovers.
HOW TO ENTER INTO LEGO VIDEO GAMES SURVEY
LEGO would really like to hear from you about how well they are doing. Enter into LEGO Video Games Survey by going to the survey site at –www.legosurvey.com/marvel.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
There are some requirements to fulfill before you visit survey site. These are:
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey. Some companies allow thirteen year old to complete survey, some allow eighteen year olds. It depends upon the policy of company.
- You should have Lego Video Games store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
Lego Video Games values your feedback; rather they urge its customers to participate in survey for sharing every little detail of their visit to store. Follow the steps below for completing the survey:
- Complete the Lego Video Games Survey by visiting the survey site at – www.legosurvey.com/marvel.
- Select the language of your choice from drop down menu.
- Click “Take survey” to get started.
- You will be asked to rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- Then answer few questions. Your answers provide clear image of your satisfaction level. Give honest answers to management team.
- At the end, submit the survey.