Gordon’s Jewelers would like to hear from its customers about their shopping experience. The company likes to know where they are working accurately and where there is need of improvement. Unfortunately, the survey is not available at the moment.
ABOUT GORDON’S JEWELERS
Gordon’s Jewelers was founded in 1905. It is a component of Zale Corporation. It has locations across Puerto Rico, Canada and America. Gordon’s Jewelers has a range of jewelry on sale, with a special focus on specific styles and occasions such as weddings, anniversaries, and also love proposals.
HOW TO ENTER INTO GORDON’S JEWELERS SURVEY
Have you’re ever been to Gordon’s Jewelers kiosk? Do you wish to share your experience with the company’s management? Express your thoughts at www.gordonssurvey.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Surveys are not rocket science, difficult to understand or complete, they require few requirements before commencing the questionnaire, they are as follows:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity to access the survey website.
- To be eligible for survey, you should have made purchase at Gordon’s Jewelers to have either store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be given a validation code to redeem on your next visit.
STEPS TO FOLLOW FOR COMPLETING SURVEY
Following instructions will help you in completing the survey accurately:
- To complete Gordon’s Jewelers Survey, go to the survey site – www.gordonssurvey.com.
- Select the language of your choice. You can take the survey in either English or Spanish.
- After selecting your language, enter the entry number located on your receipt.
- Click ‘start’ button to begin with the survey.
- You will be presented with number of questions. These questions are related to your recent visit to the store.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.