Great British Carvery is conducting survey for knowing how well they are performing and how much its customers are. If you have recently visited one of its pubs, it would be quite easy for you to take the survey as company wants to know how your experience went. Unfortunately, the survey doesn’t exist anymore.
ABOUT GREAT BRITISH CARVERY
The Great British Carvery is one of the delightful pubs in Britain. It is part of the Orchid Group. You can find other portions in the company including Thai Dragons, Pizza Kitchen Bars, The Oriental Restaurant Group, Free Houses and Our Family Pubs.
HOW TO ENTER INTO GREAT BRITISH CARVERY SURVEY
Great British Carvery Survey can be entered by visiting survey site at – www.gbcfeedback.co.uk. You are requested to take the survey with full honesty and care so that the information you provide is of real help to company.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
Companies make sure that authentic audience is taking their survey, therefore to differentiate between right and wrong customers; it has set a series of requirements:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good and smooth internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have Great British Carvery store receipt or survey invitation.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
To complete an accurate and correct questionnaire, follow the following instructions:
- To participate in Great British Carvery Survey, visit the survey site at – www.gbcfeedback.co.uk.
- Click Give feedback option.
- Enter the name, town or postcode of the pub.
- Select the date of your visit.
- Select the time you visited.
- Choose the reason of your visit: drinks only or food & drink.
- Click “continue”.
- They will ask your number of questions regarding your recent experience at the store. Answer those questions honestly.
- Rate some statements according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.